BatteryMon, or Battery Monitor, is a laptop battery monitoring tool for mobile users which graphically displays statistics regarding battery usage, useful for finding ways to improve battery life for those on the go.
It does well at finding issues with battery cells, can compare and measure battery performance and displays the status of each battery pack. Including the display of handsome charts, it also logs previous and current performance to a log file... all in real-time.
BatteryMon charts voltage, chemistry and battery capacity of laptop batteries.
It features multiple display modes.
Features and highlights
- Graphically see the charge / discharge rate
- Diagnose problem battery cells with detailed statistics
- Compare and measure your batteries' performance with expected discharge rates
- See the critical discharge point for your batteries
- Uniquely identify battery packs for tracking purposes or system inventories
- Log the performance of a battery for later reference
- See the status of each individual battery pack, when multiple batteries are in use
BatteryMon 2.1.1010 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCsThis download is licensed as shareware for the Windows operating system from computer utilities and can be used as a free trial until the trial period ends (after 30 days). The BatteryMon 2.1.1010 demo is available to all software users as a free download with potential restrictions and is not necessarily the full version of this software.
- BatteryMon Download
- Major release: BatteryMon 2.1
- Battery Monitoring Software